The direct hire section serves permanent placement, direct hire, and blended service firms.
The direct hire section council advises the Association on issues specific to direct hire staffing.
The council also develops sector-specific resources for ASA members on an as-needed basis and coordinates professional development and networking opportunities for members in the direct hire sector.
Goals & Priorities
The direct hire section council will explore resources, education, and networking opportunities around direct hire staffing. Council members will explore topics such as:
- Keys to success from top billers in direct hire
- Onboarding direct hire recruiters and salespeople
- Metrics and KPI recommendations for new and seasoned recruiters
- Transitioning into direct hire/fundamentals of direct hire staffing
- The section council will plan at least 2 educational webinars as well as hold bi-monthly section networking calls.
Members should have at least 3 years of direct hire staffing experience to qualify as section council volunteers.
The time commitment for ASA section council members is 1-2 hours per month. Members are required to attend at least 75% of section council calls.