The Staffing Technology Taskforce advises the ASA board of directors and staff on technology trends within the staffing industry. The taskforce will assist ASA in growing our technology-related resources by participating in projects such as reviewing and providing feedback on ASA technology resources, producing informational webinars, and serving as technology solutions subject matter experts for ASA publications.
Goals & Priorities
The staffing technology taskforce will explore resources,
education, and networking opportunities around the following topics that have been identified by the 2021 taskforce:
- Serve as a sounding board for other information technology professionals in the industry, and as mentors for aspiring information technology professionals
- Share blog entries on ASA Central regarding information technology
- Submit and review presentation proposals for Staffing World Tech Park consideration
- Review update of ASA technology resources
- Serve as a technology solutions subject matter expert for ASA publications
- Actively identify areas of interest/need for future educational offerings for information technology professionals within ASA’s membership
We are looking for members with job titles ranging from director to business owner. Our ideal candidate is serving in a technical role or has frequent interactions with technology projects within their company. We are also seeking one early-career professional with less than seven years of staffing experience to participate in this taskforce as well.
The time commitment for taskforce members is 1-2 hours per month. If members choose to participate in a subcommittee, the time commitment may be greater. Members are required to attend at least 75% of taskforce calls.