IDEA Group Council members will support ASA in developing a strategy and mission focusing on inclusion, diversity, and equity; developing tools, resources, recruitment efforts, and programming for members; planning networking events; and potentially presenting on behalf of the industry.
Goals & Priorities
- Provide content suggestions for DEI webinar series for ASA members
- Actively participate in or lead IDEA Interest Group discussions
- Participate in various volunteer roles as needed during webinars or networking calls discussions
- Build a comprehensive diversity, equity, and inclusion resource toolkit for ASA members.
- Provide expertise, content or speaker suggestions for education programs (i.e, webinars, conferences, etc.)
- Assisting recruitment of diverse-owned companies to join the association
- Encouraging more engagement among of ASA members of diverse populations
The IDEA Group Council is looking for volunteers who have expertise in inclusion, diversity, and equality business practices. Volunteers must be able and willing to work collaboratively to achieve the goals of the IDEA Group Council.
1-3 hours per month. IDEA Group Council members should participate in monthly conference calls plus ad hoc taskforce calls as assigned. Members are required to attend at least 75% of council calls.