ASA Central Network

communities_1.jpg
  • 1.  Surveys

Posted 08-02-2022 10:59

Good morning, I wanted to reach out to you for a question my Executive Search/Direct Hire group has regarding surveys. Do any of the you have any type of follow-up emails they send out once a candidate is placed, interviews or has contact/communication with their teams.  In other words, when a candidate interviews for a job and doesn't get hired, or gets hired or perhaps they just register and are interviewed by an inhouse staffing consultant or recruiter, do they send out anything through email to see "how the staffing firm did? Like when you go to Chili's and they give you a survey.

Valerie Smith
    Training Director
    Meador Staffing Services

------------------------------
    Valerie Smith
    Training Director
    Meador Staffing Services
    Pasadena TX
    (713) 941-0616
    Avionte post ad

• 2.  RE: Surveys

Posted 08-02-2022 12:06

We utilize Survey Monkey to send out a once a year – How are we doing? thing.  I am in Healthcare travel and per diem so we have regular clients that interview and accept our clinicians. Those are the ones that get that survey.   We also do the same type of thing to our clinicians – asking how the company and the recruiter are doing.   I would be interested in hearing what others are doing – honestly we don't get a huge return on the Survey Monkey  - about 25% - 35%. 

Angela Totora, MBA,RN, CHP, LBBP

Director of Nursing

504-883-8711 Direct

504-456-0073 Corporate

https://ampstaffing.staffingreferrals.com/join/atotora1

Avionte post ad

• 3.  RE: Surveys

Posted 08-03-2022 11:10
    Hi Valerie,

Have you heard of Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys?   It is one of the most simple surveys to send and get people to fill out and gives a lot of insight into what you are doing right and wrong.   There are a few firms out there like AskNicely that will integrate with your ATS.   Depending on your ATS, they might also have this feature as an add on or similar.   The idea is you can fully automate it so that the NPS surveys go out to clients or candidates at various stages of the process and over time you get a really good grasp on what is happening with your business.   You could also check out GreatRecruiters for this as they do NPS scoring plus a bunch of other reputation management type stuff.  

Bryan

Bryan Wilson
    VP Strategy
    StaffUpApp LLC
    Portland OR

Avionte post ad

• 4.  RE: Surveys

Posted 08-04-2022 08:14
    We use a product called "Great Recruiters". Sort of a quick "Yelp for Recruiters" (you can use it to survey clients too). It's been great and it's easy for candidates and clients to leave feedback (and gives you an NPS as well).

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
    Get Outlook for Android

Avionte post ad