ASA Central Network

communities_1.jpg
  • 1.  Staffing Industry Training Services

Posted 07-25-2022 12:33

I'd like to know what external resources recruiting and staffing companies use for training their recruiters. We've always provided our own internal training, coaching, and mentoring, but I'd like to know what services people use outside of their own internal efforts. I'd be interested for new and junior recruiters with 0-2 years of experience.

------------------------------
    Gary Matura
    CEO/President
    Matura Farrington Staffing Services Inc.
    Los Angeles CA
    (213) 996-3724 / gary@matfar.com
    Avionte post ad

• 2.  RE: Staffing Industry Training Services

Posted 07-26-2022 08:59

Gary,

I would strongly recommend Staffing eTrainer. They have been around since 1999 focusing on training and developing newly hired staff within staffing companies. They offer elearning courses, new hire toolkits for recruiters (and 4 other positions) which is a great framework to ensure all necessary topics have been covered with the new recruiter.  The All Inclusive community is a great way to train new staff while also providing professional development to your current team.  To see more of what they offer you can go here:  https://www.staffingetrainer.com/prepackaged.  Or you can reach out to Amy Munroe at 770-740-0965.

Hope this helps!

Rachel Modrak
    Vice President Operations
    Hire Dynamic LLC
    Apex NC

Avionte post ad

• 3.  RE: Staffing Industry Training Services

Posted 07-27-2022 14:54
    Hi Gary,

I'd say it depends on the type of training you're looking for. If it's the tactical skills of recruiting, then a suggestion like Rachel's may be a good avenue. However, there are also the interpersonal, EQ, and what you might consider "soft" skills that can teach recruiters how to show up and perform their best in their job, manage stress and uncertainty, and develop meaningful connections and relationships, which are equally important to be successful.

Amy Yackowski
    Founder & Chief Evolution Officer
    Painted Porch Strategies
    Phoenix AZ
    (978) 255-3096

Avionte post ad

• 4.  RE: Staffing Industry Training Services

2020 Staffing World Attendee
    Posted 07-28-2022 12:00
    I wanted to use a comprehensive training approach, so I went with Butler Street and I have had fantastic results.  I would highly recommend them.
    Thanks
    Susie

Susan Dietrich
    President
    AllTek Staffing Inc.
    Pittsburgh PA
    (412) 701-9001

Avionte post ad