ASA Central Network

communities_1.jpg
  • 1.  Essential StaffCARE/Integration with TempWorks

Posted 07-14-2022 09:40
    Good morning! We are researching the addition of benefits for our contractual employees through Essential StaffCARE, and I wanted to see if anyone has any feedback, positive or negative, to share about your experiences utilizing their services from the employee's point of view and from back-office and the burden, if any, to manage.  We are also using TempWorks as our ATS, so I would also be interested in feedback in regard to this integration.

Thank you!

------------------------------
    Nichole Barnett
    Director of Organizational Development
    STL Office Solutions Inc.
    Bloomington IL
    Avionte post ad

• 2.  RE: Essential StaffCARE/Integration with TempWorks

2020 Staffing World Attendee
    Posted 07-15-2022 09:08
    Hi Nicole,

We utilize Essential Staff Care and have it integrated with Tempworks. Overall the integration works well and we are really pleased with it. Contract employees like all the options available with ESC. I am happy to answer any specific questions you have Nichole.

Thanks and good luck!

Tyler

Tyler Emerick
    President
    Celerity Staffing Solutions
    Middleton WI
    (608) 238-3410

Avionte post ad

• 3.  RE: Essential StaffCARE/Integration with TempWorks

Posted 07-16-2022 10:06
    Hi ASA Family,

Thank you for your comments on the ASA platform today.

We work with MANY new staffing cos in securing their work comp policies including  EORs/ PEOs. and state fund comp solutions. We also work with larger staffing cos, but most of our new work comp clients are newbies. Some ask about health benefits for their small (2-5 people) Corp staff.

We have been recommending the ACA/ Obamacare  program for these very small groups.  

Given these newbies' small group size, is ACA the best healthcare option/ program for their Corp staff?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Stay safe

David

David Schek
    President

Contact Information:
      Ofc.-          202-302-1212

American Staffing Association Member since 2005
    ASA  Central 2019-2021 Most Valuable Contributor
    ASA PAC Contributor
    ASA Safety Committee Member

America's Leading Staffing Workers  Compensation Broker With 50 Years Experience. 

How To Choose the Best Staffing Work Comp Broker:

Work Comp Staffing Solutions Options:

This electronic mail message and all attachments may contain confidential information belonging to the sender or the intended recipient. This information is intended ONLY for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution (electronic or otherwise), forwarding or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone, facsimile, or email to arrange for the return of the electronic mail, attachments, or documents.

Avionte post ad

• 4.  RE: Essential StaffCARE/Integration with TempWorks

Posted 07-18-2022 11:34
    Hi Nichole
    We have many staffing companies that are our clients that use ESC and I have worked with them for 20 years. They are excellent and my clients love them. They have a great team and great products.

If I you have any questions or anything else you may need please don't hesitate to reach out anytime

Darlene
    Encore Funding

Darlene Barzilay none
    VP of Business Development
    New York
    (516) 238-4093

Avionte post ad

• 5.  RE: Essential StaffCARE/Integration with TempWorks

Posted 07-15-2022 09:24
    We have used ESC for several years.  I am happy to answer any questions you might have from the back office perspective.  We have used integrations, but not with TempWorks.

Traci Sedtal
    CFO
    TradeSTAR Inc.
    Pasadena TX
    (281) 991-0100

Avionte post ad

• 6.  RE: Essential StaffCARE/Integration with TempWorks

Posted 07-15-2022 12:29

There are several providers of benefits in the staffing space. Some push mass-marketed stock plans with pooled rates. Others offer a more data-driven, customized approach with greater financial transparency (my personal favorite). I believe the best way to properly make an informed decision regarding benefits – or even things like workers compensation – is to involve an independent insurance broker/consultant. The fees for brokers are typically already part of the insurance rates that are quoted. If you go direct with a product provider, the price doesn't change and the commission ends up in their pocket. A broker will sit as an unbiased evaluator of the various programs – and then make a recommendation based on their findings and determination of what fits your company the best.

My company develops benefit programs for staffing companies, and I truly believe that we are unmatched by anything in the market. However, if you ask reps from AWP, BIC, ESC, or any other, they'd likely say their plan is the best. Why not have a broker comparison shop to make sure you are getting the best plan for your employees? And the good news is there are many brokers/consultants that are active here at ASA and are experts in the industry.

Cheers!

Tom

Thomas Blomberg
    Senior Vice President - National Sales
    Coterie Advisory Group
    Greenville SC
    952-201-3624
    thomas.blomberg@coterieadvisors.com

Avionte post ad

• 7.  RE: Essential StaffCARE/Integration with TempWorks

Posted 07-15-2022 12:29
    Thank you for asking this question Nichole, my company is going with TempWorks as well and I look forward to the feedback as well.

Jeff McNair
    Office Manager
    Placements Unlimited Inc.
    Waco TX

Avionte post ad